MASTER FRANCHISES WITH INTESOL WORLDWIDE
Join An Established Network! Partner INTESOL Worldwide And Benefit From 27 Years Of Proven Success.
INTESOL is looking for Master Franchises to establish Partnerships worldwide.
TEFL teaching and training is a massive global industry that continues to grow year upon year.
Whether the global economy is booming or in recession the TEFL market remains strong. Quite simply, there is always a global demand to learn and teach English! This fact ensures a secure investment for anyone wanting to start a business in TEFL, with expansive opportunities for growth and development into a long and secure future.
INTESOL is this year celebrating 27 years in business. During this time we have gained an excellent reputation in the industry.
We currently have branches in a number of locations including Russia, Cambodia, Thailand, Greece, Japan, Iran . . .
We are now looking for established language schools and/or professional training institutions to expand our master franchise network globally.
At this time we are particularly interested in discussing opportunities in the following countries, but will consider all locations where we do not currently have an existing agreement:
- Australia/New Zealand
- Latin America (Central & South America)
- South Korea
Benefits Of Partnering INTESOL
- Low start up costs.
- You will be joining a successful business with brand recognition built over the last 27 years. This means your business will be instantly recognizable and trusted as a quality course provider, cutting out a great deal of the initial time it takes to become established and trusted.
- All of our courses are accredited by ALAP, a specialist UK based ELT awarding organisation. This is a huge selling point when attracting students in an industry flooded with non reputable course providers.
- All course materials are delivered in an easy to use online format, making grading and administration of the course simple and easy for both online and onsite courses.
- Inclusion in centralised marketing campaigns at INTESOL head office that benefit the whole INTESOL group.
- INTESOL does not charge large fees and then leave you to your own devices. We are committed to your long term success. We charge a small upfront fee and operate a royalty system. This expresses our commitment to your ongoing success and a mutually beneficial partnership.
For more information and to discuss this amazing opportunity please contact us on the email address below.
Email direct, not through a third party company such as Boxbe as you will not get a response from INTESOL if you email through one of these companies.
Please click on any of the logos below for more information on our Master Franchises.
INTESOL Worldwide is registered under the UKRLP (UK Register of Learning Providers), Number 10012948.
Registration on the UKRLP means that we have been verified against a recognised legal source.